Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Introducing Me

I am just a mom of four kids who likes to learn all kinds of new things. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I live in the Pacific Northwest. These things determine a lot about what I do all day so it's a good start in an introduction. I have a knack for writing, when I feel like it, and I like commenting on everything. I have a background in early childhood education, so that comes out sometimes in my writing. I really love it when people respond to my posts so please say anything that comes to mind! Welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

Farmer Mama said...

Hey yeah, we definately use our LDS KJV, but in any case, its kinda rough for them lol

Farmer Mama said...

Hey, good to know about the dryer, I will definately follow that advice because I want it to last! I actually just bought a new pack of clothes pins for my diapers so I will put those to use with her little quilt too. Oh and the best news, its been 80 and I have been able to line dry my daipers for the past week! I love socal for that:0)