Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Playing dress-up

Holy weight loss goals Batman! I thought I'd wow the kids and show off my wedding dress, with me in it! I wasn't sure I could do it. Last time I tried I couldn't get it zipped nohow. But after a few months of self discipline, healthy dieting, and exercise, here I am in my teeny tiny dress!
(Pay no attention to the just-out-of-the-shower hair)
This one makes me look like I had my forehead flattened as an infant, but it's just Katy's photography work:)
Happy mom of four!

2 comments:

Sebi said...

this is so awesome i wish i could fit into my wedding dress (which isn't saying much b/c i wasn't THAT skinny when i got married). I totally appreciate the secrets you gave me but i still have a couple of questions. How long did it take you to get to that point? Didn't making dinner etc after 4pm take a toll on you? not to mention getting headaches??

Sebi said...

dang it! sebi! i thought i was logged in! sorry about that!!!