Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday food usage

Oatmeal for breakfast again. Plus the kids ate some little bananas a lady from church sent home with my husband. Lunch was kinda weird because we weren't home all morning. We came home and had granola bars someone gave my husband at church, and some bananas and watermelon they also gave us. I guess the Lord is the real reason the experiment is working. I suppose we would have had chicken noodle soup for lunch otherwise. (from cans in storage) Chili was put together last night before bed, so I just hefted the crock into the warmer and set it for two hours. It will make a great fast easy meal on piano lesson night. I'll mix up some corn bread to go with our chili. I like to put a corn bread muffin in a bowl and spoon chili on top and eat it together with a spoon. That way I don't load up my corn bread with butter and honey, and it makes the bowl of chili seem fuller for me who is on a diet.

No comments: